We will be performing maintenance on support.tokbox.com on Thursday 20th June, starting around 09:00 UTC ( = 02:00 PDT ). This maintenance period is expected to last less than two hours.
During the maintenance period:
will be unavailable for:
* Creating, reviewing or updating support requests
* Viewing support FAQs or announcements
* Chat or phone service
* Emailing email@example.com
will remain available, so should be used to contact support or to follow up on existing requests.
will not impacted by this maintenance.
Following the maintenance period:
* Login access to support.tokbox.com will no longer use your TokBox account credentials. We recommend you perform a password reset at support.tokbox.com to receive a password reset link to the email address associated with your support account. Email, chat and phone access will not change.
* For each support ticket opened prior to the maintenance, you’ll receive an email with a new id for the ticket. If you need to follow up on any ticket, please reply to this email, so we can handle your response correctly.
This maintenance will combine our support systems for Nexmo and TokBox. This will allow us to share workflows, reporting and processes between the teams, helping our teams support our customers better. Eventually, it will also allow customers using both Nexmo and TokBox products to view all their support requests in one place.